Our friends at AmericanTrucks.com have a new video out featuring the first 5 mods for your 2021 Ford F-150!
The 2021 Ford F-150 only shares some under-hood components with its predecessor, so finding the newest mods can be a hassle. Not to worry! AmericanTrucks.com has you covered with their series “The Haul”. Their host Justin takes you step-by-step through easy to add components that will gussy-up your Ford.
This video covers a frontend lift (“leveling kit”) tires, wheels, exhaust, bed cover and custom fit floor mats. Some of these components may require expert installation – like tires, wheels, exhaust and the lift. The rest of the mods can be done in your driveway.
Lets have a look at these mods:
- Mammoth 2.50-inch front leveling kit: This kit looks smart and can be used on F-150s dating back to 2015. The exception is the Ford Raptor.
- Atturo Trail Blade X/T Multi Terrain tire and Pro Comp Rockwell Satin Black, six-lug wheels (20X9) wheels. The aggressive off-road tire, mixed in with this beefy wheel looks great. It’s compatible with older F-150s dating back to 2015, but not for the Raptor.
- Magnaflow 3-inch Street Series single exhaust with chrome exhaust pipe tip. Built to work with the 5.0-liter “Coyote” V8, this exhaust system can be used with older F-150s as far back as 2015.
- Weathertech Digital front floor liners. This is the easiest modification you can get. It takes only a few minutes to install, and it will work on F-150s from 2015.
- Proven Ground Hard Low Profile Tri-fold Tonneau cover. Built for ’15-’21 F-150s with 5.5 and 6.5-foot beds, this is another easy modification that you can do on your own.
This video carefully explains what each mod is, and what it takes to install the component. This is just a series of examples, and there are plenty of other options that you can find on the website.