The Fast Lane Truck
Our Editorial Mission
“From the very first second we boot up the computer our goal is to bring you the latest truck news, views and reviews with unflinching honesty, transparency, and credibility.”
We welcome all comments good or bad, however any comments about politics or with profanity and/or swear words will be immediately deleted. If you can’t be civil and respectful… we have zero interest in your opinion.
We love cars and everything automotive. When we publish reviews we critique trucks in several different ways:
- “Ike Gauntlet” – we take all kinds of pickup trucks with all kinds of different trailers, and test them on the Dillion to Eisenhower I-70 run. 7% grade and over 11,158 feet of elevation are all part of Ike Gauntlet – world’s toughest towing test.
- “Tow Tests” – we test all trucks to the limit with trailers and 0-60 MPH runs at high altitude.
- Often first impressions are the most honest. Our “Mashup Reviews” are just that mashups that compare two (or more) similar or especially different trucks.
- “Driven/First Drive video reviews” are a more comprehensive look at the car and represent the driving impressions gathered over a week or several hours spent driving it.
- “Video Challenge” is just that; a challenge that is a comparison that pits two of more trucks against each other, or against something fun, unique or unusual and that helps us critique a vehicle in a true and unbiased fashion.
- And of course we also “review” trucks using the tried and true method of putting electronic type on our blog for your reading pleasure.
Reprinting our work
Every-so-often people and publisher’s ask to reprint or rebroadcast something we’ve written or produced. If you are in this situation just send us an email and we’ll get back to you ASAP.
TFLtruck.com is a subsidiary of of Road Chaser, Inc. All materials included on this website are Copyright © 1999-2021. All rights reserved. No portion of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without permission in writing from Road Chaser, Inc.
All material transmitted to TFLtruck, including images, videos and all other communications are property of Road Chaser, Inc. We reserve the right to place our watermark on any images or video sent to us and use that material for any purpose.
For more information, please email us at ask@TFLtruck.com.