ATLIS Motor Vehicles is presenting a concept all-electric 4-wheel-drive pickup truck with some out-of-this-world claims. First, the ATLIS XT has a traditional pickup truck appearance and shape. It’s a four-door crew cab with a 6.5-foot bed. It’s riding on big wheel/tires, and the company says each wheel is powered by its own electric motor for “true four wheel drive” capability.
Here are the rest of the specifications from ATLIS Motor Vehicles company.
- standard range of 300 miles (with optional 500 mile model)
- 15-minute charge time
- single-speed or direct drive type of transmission
- rear wheel steering
- independent four-corner air suspension
- up to 35,000 lbs Gross Combined Weight Rating (GCWR: truck + trailer)
- 12 inches of ground clearance
The company also states that the truck will be able to maintain a speed of 65 MPH up a 6% grade at maximum load of 35,000 lbs GCWR.
We reached out to the company for comment, but the specifications sheet does not talk about the type of the battery, the kWh capacity, or the battery charger throughput. We also do not know the GVWR or the curb weight of this XT truck. We will let you know as soon as we hear more details.
- 0-60 MPH: 5 seconds
- 0-60 MPH with maximum load: 18 seconds
- top speed: 120 MPH
All of the details can be found on the ATLIS XT page.
Here is a detailed look at a pre-production version of the Bollinger 4×4 all-electric sport utility truck.