- Nissan announced pricing for the 2023 Frontier midsize truck lineup Thursday.
- Pricing is up by $500 on most trims, with the exception of the Pro-X and Pro-4X, which increase by $600 instead.
- Starting MSRP for the 2023 Nissan Frontier is $30,845 (including destination), topping out at $40,015 for the Pro-4X.
- A new Midnight Edition package is available on the SV Crew Cab.
- The SV Crew Cab and Pro-X/Pro-4X trims get minor changes, but the base S remains the same.
There’s some moving and shaking in the 2023 Nissan Frontier. We’re just coming off the redesign, so don’t expect too many or drastic changes for this new model year, but there are some highlights worth discussing. First and foremost, all Frontier trims get at least a $500 price hike across the board, with a slightly higher $600 jump in store for the Pro-X and Pro-4X.
The Midnight Edition is back for the 2023 Nissan Frontier
As is now tradition among Nissans cars and trucks, the Midnight Edition is back for the 2023 Frontier. The package is available on the mid-range SV Crew Cab trim. While the automaker did not give specific pricing for the package, the Midnight adds in gloss black trim throughout the truck. That includes the grille, lower bumper trim, mirrors and badges.
Another shift for the 2023 Nissan Frontier also concerns the SV Crew Cab. The long wheelbase version includes the SV Convenience Package as standard fare. That package adds in a heated leather-wrapped steering wheel, heated seats, a spray-in bedliner, Utili-track cargo tie down cleats and under-rail bed lighting.
2023 Nissan Frontier pricing breakdown:
- S: $30,485 (including $1,295 destination charge)
- SV: $33,685
- Pro-X (2WD): $37,015
- Pro-4X: $40,015
The Pro-X/Pro-4X models are strictly available in Crew Cab configuration with the shorter 5-foot bed.
Opting for four-wheel drive anywhere in the range adds $3,200 to the asking price for King Cab models, or $3,000 for Crew Cab variants.
What about the Pro-X and Pro-4X? Any changes there?
If you’re shopping a 2023 Nissan Frontier, the SV is where you’ll see the most changes in the lineup. The edgier Pro-X and Pro-4X trims, for what it’s worth, get standard wireless Apple CarPlay. If you opt for the Pro Premium package, you’ll get red contrast stitching rather than black interior stitching, and that’s about it.
Check out more on the new Nissan Frontier below: