Have you dreamed of owning an overland-ready SUV you can take on your next adventure tomorrow? Well, you can own this 2006 Toyota Land Cruiser ARB overland build that is currently for sale at TFLbids.com. The auction ends tomorrow, but it can be your if you act fast.
This 2006 100 series Land Cruiser is in excellent condition for its age, is powered by the 2UZ-FE 4.7L V8 (arguably the most reliable V8 Toyota has ever built), and is well built with tons of ARB components, including front and rear air lockers!
This truck was purchased by the owner in 2019 and is currently located in the Boulder, CO area. The vehicle had 221,106 miles at the time of purchase and is currently showing 225,712 miles on the odometer. The owner added lots of ARB off-road components over the years, all of which are listed below. During ownership, the rack and pinion was replaced, new headlights with LED bulbs were installed, brakes and pad were replaced with heavy-duty Powerstop units. All oils and lubes have been done within the last few hundred miles and service is up to date.
- 4.7 L V8 (2UZ-FE)
- 5-speed automatic transmission
- ARB Air locker front and rear with CKMTA
- OME custom 2.5-inch lift (heavy-duty rear springs, ARB diff drop, ARB torsion bars)
- Safari Snorkel
- BFG KM3 33” tires
- Bronze Fuel wheels
- Heavy-duty Powerstop brakes
- ARB Tredpro Recovery Boards
- ARB Simpson Series III Tent and full annex
- ARB 2500 awning that includes a fully enclosed annex with floor (like having an extra tent)
- ARB Front combo bumper with high intensity lights
- ARB rear combo bumper with fuel cans and spare tire
- ARB roof rack
- Smittybilt waterproof 9,500lb winch
- ARB air compressor under hood
- Side steps/rock sliders
- New headlights with led bulbs
- ARB Sliding drawers
- ARB Side Drawers
- ARB Barrier
- ARB 50 QT Fridge/Freezer
- ARB Hydraulic Jack and Base
- ARB Recover Kit
We have a full video walk-around with the owner right here! You can see the exact condition of this overland camping rig.